Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dear Allah …

 
          Dear Allah, I know not what your plans are for me. Sometimes I feel like giving up. Everytime when things seems to be going alright then suddenly every thing turns upside down again. Its now been 15 years that I have been in and out of jobs and i am now without work. I am jobless, without much money. I have 3 children to and a wife who depends on me for support and in turn I depend on you but help seems to be a long way. I don’t know how much longer I can linger on this hope that I have. I have not been paid my last salary, nor reimbursed for my travelling claims. I;ve been cheated too many times that I’m now beginning to question the fairness of this world. Isn’t there any justice? Or am I being too nice of a person that people take advantage of me. I lost my home to a conman, I partnered in a business with a friend but at the end I was not paid my share of the profits although my partner lives a luxurious lifestyle. After countless of rejected job interviews, I managed to get a job 7 months ago but even then I’ve not been paid my last month’s salary nor been reimbursed of my travelling claims. Years ago my wife cheated on me but I took her back and even forgave her, Even my inheritance was signed away to my youngest sibling by my late father. My house, my car, my business ideas … There’s too many to list. The question is … Why? Am I that bad of a person that I do not deserve your help? I’ve never cheated anyone. I have never turned down anyone who  seek financial help from me even when I myself have very little for my own. I’ve never disclosed my situation, my difficulties to anyone. I only tell them to you O Allah .. Only you know, but I’m beginning to fade into despair.  I’m beginning to lose hope. I’m now in my fifties. and without work but with mouths to feed. Even in life, things have been very difficult for me … What more in the Hereafter. I sometimes wish I was never born then I would not have to go through the trial & tribulation of both this world and the hereafter. I look forward to sleep each night because only in my dreams, when I am not awake … can I escape form my despair and dissapointment. Please Oh Allah … I am not asking much … I’m not asking to be millionaire, I;m not asking to be rich .. I am the sort of person who likes to borrow money from anyone and that would be the last thing I would do even when I am without any money.  I’m just asking that you protect me from liars, cheaters conmen and thieves …. and that I find a stable job that would provide me with a steady income have enough to take care of my family.(Somehow or rather in my heart I do not see that coming … And I am clueless as to why and I am beginning to wonder why the conmen, the white collared criminals, the well dressed liars and thieves seems to get away with it … O Allah please help me keep my faith in you)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment